Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been researching and there are so many answers I’ve become confused. My truck is a 2018 TSS 4x4. It has 20x8 wheels. The lift kits I’m looking at recommend 18x8 wheel a offset. Since my wheels are larger in diameter would the larger diameter clear the UCA instead off buying spacers or new wheels? I really want to keep my stock wheels. ( 4” lift)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I asked the dealer and was told the stock wheels ( black/aftermarkets) were 20x8 with a +50 MM offset. Anyone know it these would clear with a 4” lift ( supposedly it will fit 35”s but I’m think it’s 33”s.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
What lift?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
4” rough country. I’ve read so many topics I’m confused. Some say they will work fine others say no.
I don't know why it wouldn't fit unless RC tells you it won't for some reason.

Still... if you want to keep your rims, I'd suggest getting some good 1.25" spacers (because it will look better). And I'm pretty sure all stock rims are 8" wide, which means you shouldn't use tires more than 295mm wide. Aftermarket 9" rims will let you go wider on tires.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read these are suppose to be 20x9 TSS ( ultra wheels). But RC reccomends 20x9 and 295-65-20 with +25 offset. I guess I better order some spacers because I can’t afford to have to wait for extra stuff to get it back on the road

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.