Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question about how to adjust the Bluetooth volume in my CM. I just finished wiring in my 2 amps (4ch for doors, 2ch bridged to 1 for a single 10"). Blaupunkt amps, Wirez powered LOC, Pioneer sub, and stock speakers.

My issue is even with the LOC settings turned all the way down the Bluetooth voice & beep are unbearably loud. I haven't played with the 4ch gain settings yet, but I'm not sure if that'll help either. It seems the Bluetooth volume is set by the HU and doesn't respond to the volume knob. Has anyone run into this before? What was the fix? Since I'm grabbing line level signal I don't think any settings on the LOC or amps will fix this. Or will it?

Edit; Non JBL, non navi HU.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There are settings in the menus of the radio for turning down the BT voice, beep, etc. I forget what they are but if you dig around you will find them. I did the same, added a 5 channel amp and the first time it beeped I almost went through the roof. hahahaa

It will still be louder than before but the settings in the radio did tame it down.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You were right double_d. Found a quick video of how to adjust. I'll give it a try after my shift;

Edit; So this works. Set to level 1, it's a bit louder than stock level 3 but acceptable. I haven't swapped out my drivers yet, so it'll get retuned then anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.