Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
275-70-18 White Letter Tires on a white DC - ?

I need some suggestions on my new 13 DC 4x4. First of all my goal is to have a classic looking steet 4x4 with a little aggressive look and not a murdered out towering monster truck.

My truck is a super white DC with OEM flares and TRD stock wheels. Truck came with Michelin LTX A/S tires so I will just roll on them and start my planning for the upgrade at next tire change time where I plan to install 5100's on the front at middle setting and leave the rear height stock. To me, Tundra's look good with the wider than stock stance you get from less offset in aftermarket wheels but I'm staying with the TRD's so I was thinking about some good quality aluminum hub-centric spacers (thickness ?) to help the look of my truck with flares now and when the 5100's and larger BFG AT-KO's come in the future I will have the somewhat leveled, classic, aggressive looking street 4x4. Sorry for the long post but kind of new to this stuff and want to think it out. If anyone has a pic of a tundra with flares & spacers I would really like to see that combo.

I'm ol school about white lettered tires on a white truck and the BFG's look awsome to me but I drive 95% on the road so I'm struggling with a going with a better street tire. Any suggestion on a white lettered street tire? I have good service out of Michelin LTX-MS but it appears Michelin has taken most of the outlined white lettering off that tire. Any suggestions? Oh BTW: How tall of a tire can fit on a tundra with 5100's up front on middle setting?

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Try Searching the this forum.... There are many threads on this topic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts