Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The XSP Package has one for those who keep saying the dash collects dust. I could not get a good picture cause the dealership was closed. From what I could see, it looked really good. Esp for a black or grey truck. Just thought you guys would like to know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hell ya, I've been waiting for a carbon fiber option! I'm glad it's finally come around, it's gonna go sweet with the grey & black interior.
I can't believe how many times a day I have to dust the damn thing. Thanks for the info. At last............we're free!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I've personally viewed the XSP package. My truck's exterior was one of the prototypes for the XSP package and used in the photoshoot for the brochure for it. I wished they would've kept the TRD dual exhaust on the package. When my XSP comes in I'll take some pictures of the dash and post it on here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
TundraTough, We you the one I ran into at Bass Pro a couple weeks ago with the blue Tundra built and shipped in from California?
scooter737

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.