Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the stock toyota bilsteins (yellow/blue) the same as the 4600 bilsteins? I have a zone 5" lift and need to replace my stock black front struts and I have the bds front shims for the bilstein stock shock and 4" rear blocks that I got used, that I want to install. So if I order the 4600 series, the shock extensions and shims need to fit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If i could get measurements for both shocks, the circumference or girth of the shock bodies from some members, that would be great.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Are the stock toyota bilsteins (yellow/blue) the same as the 4600 bilsteins? I have a zone 5" lift and need to replace my stock black front struts and I have the bds front shims for the bilstein stock shock and 4" rear blocks that I got used, that I want to install. So if I order the 4600 series, the shock extensions and shims need to fit.
The stock trd shocks are the 4600's from bilstein, as for using those shocks with a 5" lift I really can't answer that but maybe u should call bilstein or hopefully somebody else can chime in that has an answer about that

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts