Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a 2007 Tundra limited CrewMax, I was just wondering if anyone would know if it is possible to update and change the current stereo to newer original Toyota model stereo with audio Bluetooth? the picture is the one I have now

·
Registered
757 Posts
I can't remember the particulars but I think I read that you can somewhere on the forum. Type in the search bar something will come up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought a little bluetooth device that goes to AUX port for $20, it works and sounds very good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought a little bluetooth device that goes to AUX port for $20, it works and sounds very good.
was going to say this is the best route. messing around with anything in my experience has been a bust and caused aggravation. doing this was the best solution.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rip it out, replace the trim panel with a metra trim kit and install an aftermarket unit.

I prefer navigation on my phone (mounted on a gooseneck near the sifter). I installed a kenwood deck with Android apps (Pandora, spotify, iheartradio, bt audio, phone, and steering control hookup). Color coordinated with the dash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts