Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Tundra Crew Max 1794
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Tundra 1794
Need help. I was considering a Crutchfield system with JL stealth box and Rockford door components and Rockford T1000X5ad 5-channel amplifier along side factory head-unit. For some reason i feel i need to keep the factory head unit which i never have before.
What are other people doing to upgrade the BS system that Toyota calls a upgrade? any one have experience with https://www.shop.tech12volts.com systems.?

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Kept the head unit myself... See sig for details.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
305/55r20 Falken Wildpeaks
Warn Super Bolt Flares
ToyTec coilovers 3" Front / Fox rear shocks
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with Maestro DSR1 Amp replacement module
4x100w Pioneer amp pushing El cheapo Renegade RX6.2c components
Hifonics 1000w amp pushing a Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer with Passive radiator

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax Barcelona Red Tunes By: Taylor's Audio of Alma GA
3 Posts
spaz_1975
I will proudly vouch for and praise JRT @ Taylor's Custom Audio (tech12volts)
They are masters when it comes to 3rd Gen Tundra's with JBL Premium head units!
I have a complete system from James and the Crew @ Taylor's Audio using the "factory JBL Premium head unit".
The factory head unit retains "ALL" of its features and integrates perfectly with the Toyota JBL.

This "recipe" from James Randy Taylor is completely "Stealth" as you cannot see ANY of the components. (be sure to paint your door speaker mounts black prior to installation)
Where the package shines is the volume knob!
The sound is incredible, clean and has plenty of bass.

If your wondering if you should invest in their Complete Tundra Package .......... forget about it And Just Do IT !

You wont be disappointed.

My Name Is RdKing
and I approve this message

1 - 3 of 3 Posts