Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Literally the easiest install I did on this truck so far and with great visual improvement.
I thought for sure based on price alone and how cheap it was that I wouldn't be pleased with the quality or look of the product. Was I ever wrong.

These exceeded my expectations
Steelcraft Step Bars - 375+ Reviews on Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Side Step Bars

This was a no-brainer to buy with them and install
SteelCraft Bull Bars - Best Reviews & Prices on SteelCraft Black & Stainless Steel Truck Bull Bars

I give them
10 for appearance
10 for ease of install
10 for price

thanks to autoanything for quick shipping and great discounts to tundratalk members!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice! I'm looking into bull bars myself. I'm jsut worried about ease of install. How long did the bull bar take you to attach?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it literally would of taken me 15mins....but the one and only socket i didn't have (17 or 18 mm) can't remember....had to send the girl to advanced auto to scoop...she then assisted me by holding it in one place to help level and center it....socket set with small extension and impact makita drill with 3/8" drive adapter makes it a piece of cake....have at it...On the hard scale I wouldn't give it past 1-2 out of a 10

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can the factory tow hooks still be used? Autoanything seems to be the more expensive place to buy it. Found it for 164.88 at carid

·
Registered
768 Posts
Been looking at the bullbar for awhile, glad to hear it went on easy, looks great!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just bought a set of these for my wife's Acadia. Autoanything had them 25% off. Got them shipped for $169. Stainless with black brackets.

Cheapest I could find anywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts