Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I started a post in the wrong form so I will do it in this one. I will post pics later however here are a few mods I have done:

Came with
TRD SR5 4x4
TRD sway bar
TRD exhaust
Auto Remote start

Added:
Super charger >:D
linex
American cover rolling cover
Window covers
Tinted all windows (front as well)
Nerf Bars
Weathertech floor mats
Start up screen change
Off screen change
In grill bulge ridged 36in light
Locker Down gun safe
TRD grill and hood bulge
Matching front bumper ends
Light bar in the Hood Bulge
Spider tail lights
Ridged Fog light
Spider front
NFAB 30in grill light bar w/ light
DVD & Navi Controller (TVK-66EP) made by BEAT SONIC

Getting installed:
Ome front level 612's with coil
Dirty Deeds Upper Control Arms
Cb Shackles +3

Thinking about:
Cooper maxx on RW rims
New speakers to lift my music experience
AMP power steps

Just got delivered:
TRD pro Superwhite out grill
612 OME level kit
@dirtydeeds UCA
@Coachbuilder +3 rear shackles

Ok any help or suggestion BRING it I could use it. I am moving to New Hampshire in about 2 months so trying to get it ready from a CALI truck to a North east ( WAY NE) :eek:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the linex and cover I had the drain lie installed as well.!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man. Yes it was the first thing I did. I felt instead of doing a ton of performance things just Suck it up and get it done. Now on to suspension and throw in looks as I can. I think tundra's s one of the best LOOKING truck out. I was not really wanting a white one but for the price and wait for the color I REALLY wanted white was fine.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any one have any advise on these rims? Do they rust easy how do they hold up?

TIS® - 535B Satin Black with Milled Lip Accents and T-Star Cap
TIS® 535B Wheels - Satin Black with Milled Lip Accents and T-Star Cap Rims

TIS® - 535MB Gloss Black with Machined Face and T-Star Cap
TIS® 535MB Wheels - Gloss Black with Machined Face and T-Star Cap Rims

FUEL® - PUMP Matte Black
FUEL® PUMP Wheels - Matte Black Rims

FUEL® - VAPOR Black with Machined Face and Double Dark Tint
FUEL® VAPOR Wheels - Black with Machined Face and Double Dark Tint Rims

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks man. Yes it was the first thing I did. I felt instead of doing a ton of performance things just Suck it up and get it done. Now on to suspension and throw in looks as I can. I think tundra's s one of the best LOOKING truck out. I was not really wanting a white one but for the price and wait for the color I REALLY wanted white was fine.
What part of Cali are you in? Yeah I hear ya on that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello I started a post in the wrong form so I will do it in this one. I will post pics later however here are a few mods I have done:

Just got delivered:
TRD pro Superwhite out grill
Matching front bumper ends
612 OME level kit
@dirtydeeds UCA
@Coachbuilder +3 rear shackles
IN Grill bulge ridged 36in light
You mind if I ask where you got your matching bumper ends?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Any one have any advise on these rims? Do they rust easy how do they hold up?

TIS® - 535B Satin Black with Milled Lip Accents and T-Star Cap
TIS® 535B Wheels - Satin Black with Milled Lip Accents and T-Star Cap Rims

TIS® - 535MB Gloss Black with Machined Face and T-Star Cap
TIS® 535MB Wheels - Gloss Black with Machined Face and T-Star Cap Rims

FUEL® - PUMP Matte Black
FUEL® PUMP Wheels - Matte Black Rims

FUEL® - VAPOR Black with Machined Face and Double Dark Tint
FUEL® VAPOR Wheels - Black with Machined Face and Double Dark Tint Rims
Since you're replacing all the chrome on the front end with PTM pieces, I think the all-black wheels would be a better match IMHO.

I looked hard at the Fuel Vapors too and thought the Double Dark version actually looked really good and very distinctive; it almost has a bronze tint so I didn't think it would work well with my color scheme but would look great with your white truck.

If not, I like the TIS 535B but I may be a little biased. :D

Edit: I just found out from Discount Tire (after already installing my TIS wheels) that TIS may not be in business a whole lot longer. I can't verify this yet but something to consider in case you ever have to replace a wheel down the road.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since you're replacing all the chrome on the front end with PTM pieces, I think the all-black wheels would be a better match IMHO.

I looked hard at the Fuel Vapors too and thought the Double Dark version actually looked really good and very distinctive; it almost has a bronze tint so I didn't think it would work well with my color scheme but would look great with your white truck.

If not, I like the TIS 535B but I may be a little biased. :D
HA HA well they are my favorite however I feel I would be steeling ha ha I am truly torn most with vapors and Tis I've seen enough Fuels rusting to worry that the Vapors will as well.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
HA HA well they are my favorite however I feel I would be steeling ha ha I am truly torn most with vapors and Tis I've seen enough Fuels rusting to worry that the Vapors will as well.
Interesting about the Fuel wheels rusting as that is something I don't ever run into living in the high desert of NM...lol. But if you're moving back east, that would be a concern. Unfortunately, I have not had the TIS wheels long enough yet to give you any feedback, but I did have some TIS wheels on my 2004 Touareg and they held up well.

I think it would be cool to see a 'white" version of my silver build running around...lol.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HA HA well brotha's from anotha motha ha ha ha..

Yes I bet I bet NM has very little worry of -20 and 7 ft snow drifts.. ha ha I am really wanting to have a year round rim looks are 50 ok wait maybe 65% of it but function and reliability are HUGE!! I already am getting the Copper pro's just need to Pull the trigger on rims to pick the right size rim.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
HA HA well brotha's from anotha motha ha ha ha..

Yes I bet I bet NM has very little worry of -20 and 7 ft snow drifts.. ha ha I am really wanting to have a year round rim looks are 50 ok wait maybe 65% of it but function and reliability are HUGE!! I already am getting the Copper pro's just need to Pull the trigger on rims to pick the right size rim.
A really good high quality wheel is Centerline, and I almost pulled the trigger on these:

Wheel Collection | Center Line Alloy Wheels

I really like the RT series designs but was thinking of the ST series because of the offset I wanted. If I was lifting my truck higher, I would definitely opt for the RT or LT series; I love the optional bead rings too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.