Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just for my own curiosity what is considered an sr5? I tried to search for the info but found nothing. I have a 13 dbl cab la edition. It does have the center console Bluetooth radio. It does not have power seats. The sticker did not say sr5 anywhere but my insurance car list the truck as an sr5? Thanks in advance?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
95 Posts
From what I have seen the SR5s come with power drivers seat, power rear sliding window, info button and may or may not come with the backup cam.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have seen the SR5s come with power drivers seat, power rear sliding window, info button and may or may not come with the backup cam.
Thanks Saints that makes me wonder even more why my insurance considers it an sr5 bc I don't have power seats, power sliding glass, info button(yet), or the backup cam.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
95 Posts
You know, come to think of it I think my insurance did the same thing when I switched it over to this truck. I have a TSS and like you I guess they don't have anything in the computer to click except SR5 so maybe that's why. It's not that big of a deal and seriously doubt it would affect your rate at all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I was concerned ab the rate. The only reason I noticed was bc the worked at autozone in commercial dept. and asked me what trim model it. Their computers come up sr5, base, etc. I guess its mines considered base model with add ons.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sr5

If I remember, sr5 also has something to do with interior, seat patterns or something, I'll see if I can find my window sticker

·
Registered
594 Posts
From my sticker...

SR5 Package: $1,910.00
Includes Front Bucket Seats with 8-Way Power-Adjustable Driver's Seat, 4-Way Adjustable Front Passenger Seat and SR5 Fabric-Trimmed Seating Surfaces, Fog Lamps, Power Horizontal Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Under Seat Storage Tray, Privacy Glass on Rear Side Windows, SR5 Badge, and Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with Integrated Backup Camera Display, Compass, and HomeLink Universal Transceiver.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mine says the same although it was only 660, if I remember correctly

·
Registered
594 Posts
Mine says the same although it was only 660, if I remember correctly
That's what the Tow Package cost on mine, might be thinking of that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Mine is an SR5 but doesn't have buckets/power seats (bench) but has the other stuff except window is vertical and no underseat storage (it's a crewmax).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have the sr5 fabric according to the brochure. It has to be a base model just with upgrades. Thanks for all the info guys.

·
Banned
3,314 Posts
go to toyota website and download the ebrochure, it lists out the package breakouts. on the 2011 DC that i have its the upgraded radio, steering wheel control, textured fabric seats and gague cluster. might vary by area of the country as well.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
NOT TRUE!!

I don't have factory power seats, rear sliding window, camera, or info buttons and my truck IS SR5 package.

·
Registered
95 Posts
NOT TRUE!!

I don't have factory power seats, rear sliding window, camera, or info buttons and my truck IS SR5 package.
Well what did you get for your sr5 package? Sounds like you got ripped or someone stuck a badge on your truck. As far as the sr5 trimmed/ textured seat go, I don't know what that is as my buddy has an sr5 and I don't and we have the exact same seats besides his driver being powered. I've been trying to figure out what Toyota considers what, it's pretty damn confusing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts