Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Lately my brakes have been starting to squal with only 24k miles on the truck. Is this usually a quick fix or do my brakes need to be replaced?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For real? Nobody can answer this, or did I put this thread in the wrong place?..

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Check your rotors to see if there is any defects and make sure your break pads have enough on them still....I have 67K miles on my 2008 and I havent changed my brakes once. Also just to take this on I recently heard my wifes Jeep making an awful noise on the rotor and low and behold there was some kind of bean in between the rotor and the dust cover just grinding on the inner rotor side.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check your rotors to see if there is any defects and make sure your break pads have enough on them still....I have 67K miles on my 2008 and I havent changed my brakes once. Also just to take this on I recently heard my wifes Jeep making an awful noise on the rotor and low and behold there was some kind of bean in between the rotor and the dust cover just grinding on the inner rotor side.
Thanks man!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts