Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm a new Tundra owner, 08 Limited. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Spyder Projector headlights, I just purchased those along with a 5000k HID kit from hidextra.com Any suggestion, thought, or experience would be great!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome.

No experience with the Spyders or the HID but interested to see what others may say here. Ive been interested in these mods myself. Other than that you'll need to search the forums.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey,

I'm a new Tundra owner, 08 Limited. I was wondering if anyone has experience with the Spyder Projector headlights, I just purchased those along with a 5000k HID kit from hidextra.com Any suggestion, thought, or experience would be great!
You may or may not get any feedback on that question, but please update us about your experience when you get yours and install them. (Pics) There are likely many others wondering the same as you are. Put it in the lighting and electrical forum if you do. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Micough,

they look really great! i got mine yesterday and will be installing this weekend? how was the install? How is the light output compared with factory?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Micough,

they look really great! i got mine yesterday and will be installing this weekend? how was the install? How is the light output compared with factory?
It was easy just tap into your running lights. The white with black stripe is ground and purple is positive. As far as light output goes, I just drove with them tonight and I need to aim my drivers side better. It seems more focused than oem though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
any more on this thread?? I just ordered a set as insurance is paying for them... a deer got the better ... 1/4 of my truck. I have heard mixed reviews on these and the recons. But the price was right :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts