Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LED Daytime Running Lights are becoming more and more popular. And we decided to to give you, guys, a closer look on them. We have 2 attractive options for the Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 from Spyder, which can help you to prevent blind spots by increasing visibility as well.

Spyder® - Black Daytime LED Running Lights equipped with 5 LEDs and will provide great illumination. The small compact size of LED lights makes them easy to group together, and when assembled in this manner.

They are also available in Silver color:

Spyder® - Silver Daytime LED Running Lights

All needed hardware is included and the lights can be easily installed.

And the main point, on the vehicle they look really awesome!

What do you think?

Chrome accessories, performance chips, and air intakes for Toyota at Toyota Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com The variety of performance accessories at affordable prices!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
They don't do anything other than being visible to other drivers. A set of LED amber DRL's and a good set of train horns work well too. >:D

·
Vendor
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you post the installation instructions? I know you mention easy install, but I want to see exactly how much figuring out I would have to do.
Unfortunately, we don't have installation instructions for this part yet, but we will definitely request it from the manufacturer. Meanwhile you can check installation instructions for almost similar product.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Need to offer them color matched....probably be a better selling option. My hold on this is that I'll have to get em painted to match my truck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If they are like the LEDs that came on my headlights for my other car they look horrible in daylight. They were only really good for when the sun wasn't at full mast. I wouldn't recommend them if you were expecting LED DRLs like the OEM ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts