Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had trouble finding pictures of the Spyder LED Taillights especially for a white Tundra when I was doing my research for changing mine out. Here are a few pictures for reference for the next person who is looking.

So far I like them. I ordered them from Amazon and the first set was cracked and had to be sent back. The set I installed appeared to be in much better condition than the first. I also upgraded the reverse light to LED and is indicated in the photos.

The part information is: Spyder Auto ALT-ON-TTU07-LED-BK Toyota Tundra Black LED Tail Light

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Those look good! Those are the ones I've been thinking about getting.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. They really do look good. They are a bit different than the factory ones because they don't flare out. The factory ones also have a wire clip on the inside but these do not. I have been rained on heavily and I have washed them once since installed. I am pleased so far. Just a word of warning - the box says they are made in China (surprise) and you need to check them for damage. Luckily my first set, the broken one was on top and I wasn't halfway through the install before I figured it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts