Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has gotten there tundra sponsored and if so by who? What are the requirements? I would really like to know if anyone is out there sponsoring tundras. I have a YouTube and would love to make video reviews of products. Let me know what yall got.

Thanks!

· Premium Member
2,270 Posts
huh?

· Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are some companies out there that will sponsor trucks. They will buy all the upgrades for it. Put their company sticker on it and give it back. Some companies like doing this to get their name out there.

· F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,701 Posts

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Yeah x2 on BAMuffler...and Metal Miller too...I already have CoachBuilt shackles but I'b be willing to let him build me a sick cargo rack or something else he does and rock it for free :)

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts

· Premium Member
893 Posts
this isn't exactly the "import tuner market" ie: honda civics, acura integras, wrx's....

Tundra's aren't known for their underbody neon's, huge wings, and fancy stereo's, and then their 100 car meet up's

even with that, you have to put a crap ton of money into your ride, before getting a sponsor to look at you, and at that point, you have already bought their products.

I say, see if Nestah will give you a free antenna, Big Tundra hook you up on the full monty, Coachbuilder make you up some shackles and roof rack, DirtyDeeds get you a full exhaust, GCOP for some HIDs, and Texasranger hook you up with his cooling fans...

then you'd basically be a TundraTalk sponsored truck. Score!

· Registered
1,372 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.