Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began dealing with Sparks last month. They have been on time, timely, and responded to every question. The Sparks crew in parts and service areprofessionals. They are wrapping up a SC, headers, dually exhaust, a race lowering package today. Tonight, I will feel what 600+ HP feels like in a 2013, NOT FLEX fuel Tundra.

·
Registered
825 Posts
What's that sayin? Oh...this thread is useless without pics :p. joking, man.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good luck with everything. I use sparks all the time and love them great customer service and they are very helpful if you have and problems with their product. Wish I did not have the ff I really want a sc.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Good luck with everything. I use sparks all the time and love them great customer service and they are very helpful if you have and problems with their product. Wish I did not have the ff I really want a sc.
If you want a S/C for your FFV, Isn't Sparks Toyota (Jamie) the only dealer in the USA that offers a dealer installed S/C-FFV-Unichip? I've seen post from Jamie that they have done numerous S/C-FFV installs with no issues. The only contradiction is that not one of those S/C-FFV customers has ever posted results/feedback on any of the 4 Tundra forums. Maybe you could be the First?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have heard that as well regarding the ff sc but have also heard it will void your warranty as well the unichip will not correct the shift problems like the reflash will. Kinda hard to pull the trigger with that in mind. Got to do more research first I guess.

·
Registered
352 Posts
So, OP on the 3rd, today's the 21st...And still no new info? Erm...

Reactions: Chas
1 - 11 of 11 Posts