Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....I just recently got my system installed....got the new Pioneer 8500 indash...Jl audio HD750 amp powering 2 JL audio Tw3s....it sounds amazing.:D...only problem I have is the overhead sunglass compartments vibrate a little with the bass....is there some kind of a thin foam pad or something of that nature that I can stick in the sides so when I close the compartment it makes it snug....????:confused:....thanks guys

Mark

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Try some self sticking Velcro....the loop side not the hook side
You can even find it in tan color....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet man I'll check it out right now....only thing is hopefully its thin enough so I can still close the compartments...

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
sweet man I'll check it out right now....only thing is hopefully its thin enough so I can still close the compartments...
If its a lil to thick just take a razor( one you shave with) and
shave it down some!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya thats what I was thinking...just bought some on ebay for 2 bucks...ahahah....i'll let ya know if it works man...

Reactions: TAMUTUNDRA

·
Registered
146 Posts
Speaker foam gasket. It is basically 3m foam tape . I put two pieces on each of my sunglasses holders and it stopped all the rattles. I have a little more sound so it should be perfect for you. if you don't want to see the foam put it on the rubber nubs that are in the top.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just put the gasket foam on both sides of the compartment.....so far so good...thanks for the tips guys....:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Monster....your setup is sweeeet!!! How well does it play Nickleback or the Top Gun soundtrack?? Get those aviator shades bouncing!!! Chris Cross will make you jump!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts