Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Long time Tundra owner , total newbie to the forum. I just traded off my 2011 trd for a 2018
TRD Sport. I cant seem to find an after market wheel with the same specs as the factory 20 inch wheels. Looks like the closest I will get is a 20X8.5 with + 35 offset. That puts my stock 275/55/20 tires sticking out about 30mm more than stock. Not too bad I guess. I just want to be able to keep my truck clean and also get rid of these ugly stock wheels. Anyone else go this route? Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
You should be fine with a +35MM offset.
You be looking at them sticking out about 3/4 of an inch more than stock..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking about these KMC wheels.
They will be summer use only. My truck came with winter and summer tires so now I can switch out wheels and tires easily.

·
Vendor
2,064 Posts
The KM702 is a good looking wheel - should look sharp on your truck.

As mentioned, the 8.5-inch width with the +35mm offset should work well for you and according to our measurements, the assembly should sit right bout flush with the fenders.

Be sure to share some photos here if you end up going this direction (y)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Fount these online for $202 "OE Wheels® - 20x8 5 V-Spoke Alloy Factory Wheel (Replica)"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup. That is what I have right now. They are going to be my winter wheels. I am look for something different for summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts