Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So unfortunately I did not take any pictures when I bought her off the lot Dec 23 2010.

2011 DC 4.6 Black, we all know how they look with the steel styled wheels, luckily I only had them on for about 2 months before buying...

KMC XD Hoss's and adding tube step bars, 20% tint all the way around

and then added DDM 6K Low's and Fogs

BHLM & Debadge & Tri Fold Tonneau Cover, plasti dipped XD center caps

LRO 3" Spacer + Coachbuilder 3" Shackles, Nestah Firestick II, BBS 20x9's 305/55/20 Goodyear Wrangler AT's

wanted something more aggressive, so went with 275/65/20 Toyo AT II's, Magnaflow 2 to 1 weld in muffler

Scored some OEM Fender Flares

Got some Big Tundra Enterprises paint matched BHLM and Oracle's on new set of headlights, paint matched grill

Got tired of looking at the "tucked" look and went looking for some 1.5 wheel spacers, got a jankey set in the process but Tundergas hooked me up with his old set he wasn't using

before

after

before

after

before

after

tires are now just about flush with edge of OEM fender flare

only mods left I want to do is goto a OME coil setup, BAmuffler, and paint match, vinyl, powder coat chrome bumpers, nfab bars, and a retrax bed cover

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Looks good, personally I liked the blacks rims better but to each their own. U still have black rims?

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good, personally I liked the blacks rims better but to each their own. U still have black rims?
I liked them too, but it was driving me crazy to keep them balanced! i don't know if they were throwing weights, or what....but I have a daily driver I use to drive back and forth to work and I usually save the truck for weekends and like 1 day out of the week, but everytime I got in it, I got really bad vibes. So took it back for rebalance and it'd be fine no issues, park it...then right back to it. I also had a issue with center caps going flying off over hard bumps or pot holes on the highway, had to replace 3. So I took it as a sign to just go back to OEM wheels, and found the BBS's for cheap.

I listed the Hoss's on here with no serious takers, ended up selling locally for exactly what I had in them, even steven!

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
That is strange to have balance problems like that...those BBS would look sick PD black!

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Looking really good man!!!

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking really good man!!!

Oh really?! We can trade trucks anytime so you can cruise around in it! lol

and I guess I will be forced to just drive your truck around. :D

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love those wheels
thanks! I've really been debating on getting them powdercoated or painted a slate grey color, kind of like SNGO's.... for a cheap fix I thought about plasti dip'ing them just to see if maybe I wanted black wheels again, but if that were the case, it'd be piano black...bc that's a pimp ass black. ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts