·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn: Toyota Enthusiasts

We will be having a Meet and Greet/Trail Run on Sunday July 16th at 9:00am

4210 Highland Ave
San Bernardino, California 92346

Meet at the Highland WalMart parking lot around 9:00am then we will head up the mountain to Green Valley where will be taking the Big Pine Flat Trail. It's a family friendly 2WD Trail which is approximately 18.5 miles total and takes about 2.5-3.0 hours including a lunch/snack break half way. This trail will end up in Fawnskin near Big Bear Lake.

Please feel free to share this post and invite your other Toyota Friends.

Bring your own food and drinks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For anyone coming from San Diego or North County let me know. We are meeting near Fallbrook first

·
Registered
475 Posts
Attn: Toyota Enthusiasts

We will be having a Meet and Greet/Trail Run on Sunday July 16th at 9:00am

4210 Highland Ave
San Bernardino, California 92346

Meet at the Highland WalMart parking lot around 9:00am then we will head up the mountain to Green Valley where will be taking the Big Pine Flat Trail. It's a family friendly 2WD Trail which is approximately 18.5 miles total and takes about 2.5-3.0 hours including a lunch/snack break half way. This trail will end up in Fawnskin near Big Bear Lake.

Please feel free to share this post and invite your other Toyota Friends.

Bring your own food and drinks.
Edited: answered my own question.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Nice a Tundra meet in the inland empire... I will be able to attend... I will try and gather up some more rigs to go along... Can't wait...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anyone do any meet ups/ shows at night?

·
Registered
5 Posts
More Meet N' Greets?

Hi guys,

Will there be any more future Meet N Greets anytime soon? I am from the Inland Empire but I am open to LA, OC or even San Diego area. My truck is nearly paid off and I plan to installed rock sliders and tonneau cover soon, any suggestions of which forums to look into?

-Eddy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi guys,

Will there be any more future Meet N Greets anytime soon? I am from the Inland Empire but I am open to LA, OC or even San Diego area. My truck is nearly paid off and I plan to installed rock sliders and tonneau cover soon, any suggestions of which forums to look into?

-Eddy
I've done a ton of research just using the search function.

As for sliders, I know Smittybuilt, SDHQ, Demello, White knuckle and others make decent ones... The White Knuckles are the ones I'll prob go with, though the Demello's are super nice as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts