Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I need specific/local insight vis-à-vis pricing. I am torn between 2 truck options. I would prefer a standard 5.7 CM 4x4 with navigation-Entune; SR5; tow package, bucket seats. However, I can barely see any SR5 options on trucks here & are typically w/ a TRD off-road package. I won't consider an off-road version due to rougher ride.

Hence, I may be considering going up to a RockWarrior edition. The question is specific to SoCal (San Diego, LA, Orange County). What is the best price from your experience on a RW CM 5.7 4x4 with navigation, tow, and sunroof (a common package option), bucket seats. I see the RW packages in the $44,002 MSRP. What prices have you paid (w/out TTL)? Perhaps you can list options as well for better clarity. Also, I'm guessing end of the month + end of the model in a couple of months would motivate dealers (I hope).

·
Registered
408 Posts
I paid for my 13 CM RW for $38700 plus tax and reg... Good luck and you'll love the new truck once u get it.. Everything RW haves but no sunroof

Reactions: SD Tuna

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
If its a Gen2 you want, you better hurry up, I just saw the a Gen3 on display at the San Diego County Fair.. which I believe is due to be released in two months (August). As all new re-dues look, its something you have to get use to, but seeing it in person for the first time, I'd wait if I were you to see when they are both on the lot. I thought the Gen3 was ugly in photos, but seeing one made me "think about it.."

Reactions: SD Tuna
1 - 4 of 4 Posts