Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in LA area and need to take my 2012 CM Tundra for service (still under warranty obv). Want to take it to a tech department I can trust and that will do a great job.

Can anyone local to SoCal recommend a dealership from past good/great experiences?

As of right now I'm thinking of taking it to Carson Toyota...

Thank you in advance! :)

· Registered
153 Posts
Whittier Toyota ,

Stay away from Cerritos , 5 guys including me , have all had problems with them replacing parts , forgetting to put them back on,
scratching your truck then saying it was already there, and try not to fix anything under warranty ,

MY EXPEIRENCE ,

right before they took it in they walked around to make sure nothing was wrong or dents , signed off on it that it was clear ,
whem i got it back later , it had 3 dents and a scratch and they said it already had them , FK ME " and refused to fix it , , ,

2nd time
so I took my truck in because battery went dead, was told my truck should not get dirty underneath, then said alternator was out because i had dirt on it , DIDNT WANT TO FIX IT UNDER WARRANTY,
told me they were gonna charge me 2200 parts and labor , since it was my fault ," LOLOL its a fkn truck ,

3rd time i went in for a oil change ,

fk it took 4 freaking hours to do a oil change !!!!! and when i got home popped the hood and WOW !!!!! they didnt put back on the engine cover and all resovoirs caps were all off ,

so i went back to ask wtf , they said it didnt have one when i came in ,

ALL OF THIS COMING FROM THE SERVICE MANAGER,

STAY AWAY FROM CERRITOS TOYOTA ,

· Registered
182 Posts
I've been taking my 4Runner to Longo for the past year and to date no problems. I deal with the same service advisor each visit.

I am planning to take my Crewmax to Longo in the next couple of weeks for some service and I'll let you know how it goes with the Crewmax which I hope would be the same good experience as with my 4Runner.

· Registered
387 Posts
Yes stay away from cerritos! My mom has a new camry and they decided to scratch the sh*t out of the passenger side and not say anything then try to deny it they fixed it any way but still and my cousin just had his oil changed there and they stripped a bolt on the oil pan(i think thats what it was) regardless ive heard alot of bad about the cerritos yota dealership

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.