Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's good TT family.... I am currently in the process of shopping for my Limited 18' Tundra since I can't find a TRD Pro West of the Mississippi.... Was wondering if there were any anglers out there... Primary reason for the truck will be to tow a boat freshwater.... Salt water boats are out of my budget.... Any other anglers out there, help a guy out. I'm new to socal and looking for the hot spots.... Also looking to lightly build it for off road as well for days I just can't make it to the water. Glad to meet you all

·
Registered
15 Posts
What's good TT family.... I am currently in the process of shopping for my Limited 18' Tundra since I can't find a TRD Pro West of the Mississippi.... Was wondering if there were any anglers out there... Primary reason for the truck will be to tow a boat freshwater.... Salt water boats are out of my budget.... Any other anglers out there, help a guy out. I'm new to socal and looking for the hot spots.... Also looking to lightly build it for off road as well for days I just can't make it to the water. Glad to meet you all
Welcome from inland empire

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome - I'm another newbie from SoCal! Good luck with your search!

Reactions: Chiefkikaho
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.