Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Does the facility import or duplicate the snow of different regions in the USA? Snow is not all the same. Just like women are not all the same.

Wait, are you asking if they import snow because you feel Nokian testing doesn't represent the snow found in the U.S. unless they do?

Just asking because I don't want to misunderstand.

·
Registered
53 Posts
BFG KO2. "Aggressive All-Terrain Traction: Exceeding RMA Severe Snow Traction performance requirements to confidently get where you want to go." Snowflake approved.

I have the Older BFG KO's on my RW wheels. In the winter here in Western NY, I find them to be great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Helpful thread. We had our first bit of snow/ice a week back, late for this time of year, and I was sliding bad and could get zero traction and had a couple scary very slow sliding stops a bit too far into intersections...and this was on side streets and I was going sloowwww to start and gentle on brakes. I've had some hydroplaning on wet roads too with my current tires which I've read good reviews here about. Need to get a set here soon.

Last year was a very mild winter, mostly just wet, hardly any snow but snow here is normal. And I drive into northern Idaho to my folks place where they can get up to several feet so my conditions will vary over the winter with wet, ice, slush, dry snow, wet snow, light snow, heavy snow.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts