Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one pushed snow yet if so how did it go and how much snow did you have and how long in truck pushing. Here we have not had over one and a half inches so i have not been out but i tested my truck with stone in a drive way

·
Registered
162 Posts
Buying a plow almost guarentees no snow. If I get some I'll show the plow in action.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Plowing

Yep plowed all my account three times already with my western v plow and i love its awesome

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
No plow for the Tundra. I do however have a plow for my ATV. Never use it for snow though, haven't had enough snow since I bought the plow and ATV to use it. Works great for spreading gravel, dirt, sand, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Snowplow Information needed

Anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good plow for a 2005 Tundra ext cab. Not looking to get into commerical work with it

Any help would be great:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Buying a plow almost guarentees no snow. If I get some I'll show the plow in action.

No what guarentees no snow is when you live where its 80 in Jan:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've plowed so many times with my ATV this winter I hate it! lol Kinda glad to hear that low pressure system that formed might head out to sea, definately wasnt looking forward to that heavy wet snow. That works the Polaris a little harder.

·
Registered
491 Posts
missing all the fun...

No what guarentees no snow is when you live where its 80 in Jan:D[/QUOTE]

:D Silly flatlander:D It don't get good until the city folk are scared and turn around! They really panic when their gps can't get a signal and the cell phones don't work :eek: They come into Seabeck wall-eyed and sometimes they don't trust our directions cuz somebody else had some fun with the last "directions". Nevermind maps: the stoner snowplow ran over the road signs last November!

·
Registered
257 Posts
... and my freaking mailbox the last 2 winters.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good plow for a 2005 Tundra ext cab. Not looking to get into commercial work with it

Any help would be great:
I have got to say I have pushed a lot of snow this year with my 2008 tundra.At first i hated it when the snow was thick and the road was silk. The truck wanted to turn on the trac control crap all of the time, however I went to toyota and they showed me that when the truck is in 4x4 you holed down that slippery when wet button until you get the dummy light to come on in the dash, you have to be stopped too,when you get it the truck is a true 4x4 and it rocks. Ok to get to your question I plow with a curtis how ever they have horrible customer service as of late ,I would recommend a snow way, polly plow for what you need it for . they have a cordless joy stick and you don't have to drill through the dog box. the last snow we got I was in the truck for 20 hrs plowing ,it was allllllll goooood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts