Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum,done a lot of searching but couldn't really find any answers so here it goes.i made the switch from a Tacoma with a plow to a 2013 non trd tundra. I plan on getting a plow in the fall but I am looking at ways to level the front end.every tundra I see at stock height with a plow looks so low, so I want to change that on my truck. I really only want 2-2.25 inches of lift in the front.i don't want to get new tires so I think anything above that would be to much with the stock tire size.i have looked at the ome setup but it would be too much lift.i am stuck between fat bobs 2 inch spacer kit and rancho quicklift loaded setup. Was wondering if the rancho setup would be worth the extra money to level out the truck
Thanks
Bryan

· Premium Member
12,290 Posts
If your not set on OME, then the $75 ebay spacers will do the job. I wouldn't sweat the .5"-1" difference and just go with OME.
Or Icons & Kings which are adjustable and set at 2.5" from the factory but they're a lot more $$$.

· Registered
14,311 Posts
I have the rancho ql... Because I am a rw I had to swap the coils over to get proper height, this is a rw thing, different springs. Anyway, either would work.

ome would likely be better handling the load but would also have more lift when not loaded.

You could really do whatever you felt suits your needs, and could also add timbren bump stops for when you are loaded. not sure how well they work when lifted in the front but would be better than the factory bump stop no matter what.

· Premium Member
78 Posts
I ordered the 3/1" kit from Fat Bobs garage and its been a great setup for me running my BOSS plows. Plenty of height and you won't look like you have major front end sag, these trucks are extremely tough and well built!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.