Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pics of my camping trip last week in the Smokys. These were snapped while on the Rich Mountain Road which takes you outta Cades Cove and into Townsend. It was a fun road. I really wanted to drive Parsons Branch Road but it was still close as of last week.

Attachments

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
I've traveled that road many of times. Love it up there.

Reactions: Skynyrd71

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sharp haus very sharp! Love the look of a Radiant Tundra!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!! I was feeling pretty good about myself that I was up there in the wildeness on a ruffed in road until I stopped to take that last picture and a soccer mom drove by me in her mini-van and smiled and waved....my kids thought it was pretty funny.

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
LOL^^ Now that made my day.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thanks guys!! I was feeling pretty good about myself that I was up there in the wildeness on a ruffed in road until I stopped to take that last picture and a soccer mom drove by me in her mini-van and smiled and waved....my kids thought it was pretty funny.
Lol I would of felt the same way brotha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
did you see the bears we see them every time

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great pics. I love Rich Mtn rd, it's super nice in the fall for leaf change. Drivin it in the fog gives a whole different feel though. Parsons Branch may be closed a while longer. There are tons of trees down and some road damage due to the weather over the winter. It gets torn up pretty bad some years.
I live about 45 minutes from the cove. We head up sometimes after work and eat a small dinner while driving thru.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts