Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after searching for 30 minutes and coming up empty handed i am wondering. i am pulling the trigger on some m1 font and rear bumpers due to the fact my life hates the back of mini vans and my bumper was the cost of it. But what i was wondering was about the park assist sensors and what everyone was doing with them when they went aftermarket bumpers. can they be installed on the m1 bumper. if they cant be what are people doing with them and if they are unplugged/ removed does it throw up any lights or any thing. i was also wondering if any one had done a how to install on the bumpers if not i am gonna be performing one what would u all be interested in seeing when i do the install

· Premium Member
11,775 Posts
You may want to contact Smittybilt as I am pretty sure that all of the pics floating around the internet are not correct. The actual design is slightly different and there are holes in each bumper for the proximity sensors if I remember correctly.

· Premium Member
125 Posts
not sure on the smitty but i got the fab four rear bumper and that came with the knock outs for the sencers

· Registered
214 Posts
I have the Iron Cross bumper, but it did not have the holes. I just drilled mine out last night with a 7/8" hole saw. Fits perfectly and is hardly noticeable:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.