Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 2013 SR5 Double Cab, man - what happened to the sliding arm rest ?? I loved that thing in my 2008 !!!
Any one want to trade ??!
Also - how do I check to see if this unit is wired for power retractable mirrors ?? I had the manual trailer mirrors on the 08 - heated and power but not retractable, sure wish I could have gotten them on this one !!
May look for a set of the large trailer ones (none retractable ok) to swap out !
I have the stock heated only ones on this truck.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Just got a new 2013 SR5 Double Cab, man - what happened to the sliding arm rest ?? I loved that thing in my 2008 !!!
That disappeared in 2011 along with the time delayed power outlets and the puddle lights in the doors.

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
but you got adjustable headlights :) I would rather have them honestly.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
UNSAFE ???
Now that had to be a room full of idiets making that one up - unsafe. Lets see the U-tube on that demo !!

Well I offer a swap out to any one wanting to swap, I'll pay shipping, and you get a BRAND NEW SAFE arm rest.

Next item I am looking for is how to tell if my truck is wired for those folding mirrors ??
vn# 5TFRY5F18SX145491 20013 SR5, 5.7 automatic.

Looking to al least move up to the trailer mirrors, will swap these stock heated mirrors.

Ok, I lost the door lights, but gained the storage box, and a power side sliding read window !!! Back up camera, and the garage door opener !!

BIG ITEM TO SCREAM ABOUT !!!! Those window controls, I do so much miss my Camry auto windows _ ALL 4 OF THEM !!! really get spoiled by that.......

By the way any one tell me how to look up or get administrator to look up my old log in > Mongo02 from 02-2010 - 02-2011

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wonder if I can purchase the sliding rest form parts ??
I'll have to read up on these adjustable head lights !

SO 2010 was a good year !!!

Not my fault Mama waited so long to go back !!! I'm glad to be back for sure !!!

What's all the mirror's on E-bay, seems like they are all over the place selling tundra trailer lights, I only see two wires on some pics for the harness, I know there's more needed for power and adjustments and turn !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts