·
Registered
49 Posts
here is mine before and after the 35's.

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
I am in the process of leveling my '07 by lowering the rear to match the front, this mod requires two kits from SOS Performance, and a TRD rear sway bar. I'll replace the rear springs with new standard leaf springs from Alcan, and use HD Yellow Bilsteins. It should ride nice & smooth.

The front will receive new standard OEM coil springs, and Bilstein 5100s just in case I have to compensate for the weight the Ranch Hand brush bar will add to the front.

Here is a BEFORE image.

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
You can post it directly in the forum, under the "advanced' thread.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I am in the process of leveling my '07 by lowering the rear to match the front, this mod requires two kits from SOS Performance, and a TRD rear sway bar. I'll replace the rear springs with new standard leaf springs from Alcan, and use HD Yellow Bilsteins. It should ride nice & smooth.

The front will receive new standard OEM coil springs, and Bilstein 5100s just in case I have to compensate for the weight the Ranch Hand brush bar will add to the front.

Here is a BEFORE image.
The Ranch Hand brush bar was removed rather quickly, and I ended up using Bilstein HD 4600 shocks all the way around. I used the SOS kit complete with air bags to lower the rear 3.25", The rear shocks are 3" shorter than standard. The new TOYO tires are shorter and wider than stock, and I am very happy with the results.

Here is the AFTER image.

Attachments

461 - 474 of 474 Posts