Registered
49 Posts
here is mine before and after the 35's.

Attachments

Reactions: BamaTundra*

·
Registered
543 Posts
I am in the process of leveling my '07 by lowering the rear to match the front, this mod requires two kits from SOS Performance, and a TRD rear sway bar. I'll replace the rear springs with new standard leaf springs from Alcan, and use HD Yellow Bilsteins. It should ride nice & smooth.

The front will receive new standard OEM coil springs, and Bilstein 5100s just in case I have to compensate for the weight the Ranch Hand brush bar will add to the front.

Here is a BEFORE image.

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
What image hosting actually works now?!?

5100's up front top setting
285/65R18 BFG KO2's
Sits dead level empty. I'm going to add 1" block to get a hint of rake.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
You can post it directly in the forum, under the "advanced' thread.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
What kit and what is the level in inches? This baby looks much taller than just a level.
Thats a 4" lift according to his build page. Looks good but not a level.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I am in the process of leveling my '07 by lowering the rear to match the front, this mod requires two kits from SOS Performance, and a TRD rear sway bar. I'll replace the rear springs with new standard leaf springs from Alcan, and use HD Yellow Bilsteins. It should ride nice & smooth.

The front will receive new standard OEM coil springs, and Bilstein 5100s just in case I have to compensate for the weight the Ranch Hand brush bar will add to the front.

Here is a BEFORE image.
The Ranch Hand brush bar was removed rather quickly, and I ended up using Bilstein HD 4600 shocks all the way around. I used the SOS kit complete with air bags to lower the rear 3.25", The rear shocks are 3" shorter than standard. The new TOYO tires are shorter and wider than stock, and I am very happy with the results.

Here is the AFTER image.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Icon 2.5 VS Coil Overs cranked to the max Icon suggests. No lift in the back. 305/55/20 on 20x9 0mm OS, BS 5
09E8AF5C-F55C-4D87-92D1-20697BB9C4AA.jpeg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Here with the Firestone Ride Rite air bags on the rear suspension. About 40-45 psi in the bags to pull and level out my 7500 lb. RV trailer. Without the bags I would sag 3.5" in the rear. With the bags about 1/2". Pulling out of the state park this picture was taken from, there is a rather steep hill with zero head start. So its a true test of the 5.7's power.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 Crewmax
PYRITE MICA
4 in lift - RC
20x10 wheels wrapped w/ G2s in 305 55s
1.5-2 in spacers
Magnaflow
K/N drop in filter
Bushwacker fender flares

Looking to upgrade the fog lights w/o blinding other people on the road - any suggestions?

Attachments

461 - 480 of 480 Posts