Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Discount Tire for following through on their commitment to being "an industry leader in customer service," as this is what plays while on hold with them on the phone. I'll have to say that this statement is true! I recently ordered some wheels for them and I guess I just didn't really look over them with a fine toothed comb upon arrival. About a week after I had them installed I noticed two of the wheels had powder coat imperfections. I called and emailed pics to them and they had two new wheels on the way to my house the next day.

I hope that none of you will ever hesitate to do business with this great company as they truly stand behind their words and ARE as they say, an industry leader in customer service.

A big thumbs up for the good guys, you've locked in a new life long customer!

Reactions: 2010

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
I agree. Had my 98 Silverado just a week and the tire was cut in a straight line up the sidewall on the inside near the rim. Sales guy told me buy insurance for $14 and I did he replaced the tire and insured the other 4 tires for life. When those tires wore out I got 4 new ones free. You can't beat that.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I've always had good experiences with them as well, been using Discount Tire since the mid 90's - holy crap that's almost 20 years...

·
Registered
442 Posts
DT is awesome. They just beat the price on some tires that I ordered and saved me a lot of dough. Great service, too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I agree. Back in 2003, I had a Tacoma. Purchased wheels/tires from them. Never got the shake out of the steering wheel. they took them back without hesitation and refunded me my money. This was after putting about 800 miles on the package.

Yeah I do business with them.

·
Banned
513 Posts
They generally have good service, not always the best prices though. They wanted to give me $50 per tire trade in on tires that had 500 miles on them. I ended up going to a local tire shop and getting $250 per tradein tire.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Been using them for over 20 years in three different states. All aces all the way around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts