Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market to buy my first truck, the price point is about $8000 I have found a Toyota tundra that is in amazing shape for 2005. I would almost feel bad buying it because after about two weeks I would make it look like it was from 2005. No the kicker is it's got 195,000 miles on it. The gentleman that owns it has been the only owner no accidents and has taken it in for every service into a certified Toyota mechanic dealership for everything. He has all paperwork and documentation for every thing that was done to it. I'd like it to last me a while and I would try and do the same maintenance for the years to come. Is this going to be $7500 mistake or not. PS the only thing that I would have to do is do the second change on the timing belt. My mechanic said it would be $800. https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-tundra-crew-max-sr5-4x4/6267663375.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.