Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have been to my vendor events up in Leesburg, FL. Well, it's time to bring one to the Tampa Bay Area! My event will have the usual mix of gun,silencer and flamethrower (already fire marshal approved) companies as well as prizes galore!:eek:

Mark those calendars for December 2nd & 3rd boys and girls! You don't want to miss this!

To RSVP for this open public event please click here (https://www.facebook.com/events/126948917942451) so we can get a roundabout headcount on attending shooters. That link also goes into GREAT detail on the event.

I also put together this video to help you guys understand the event:

I will check back on this thread weekly up until December 1st to answer any questions! See you there!

Reactions: boelt63A

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No fellow gun owners interested?

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
I would love to come but my work travel schedule is insane these days. I never know if I'll be in town/country.

I know about these trips for the rest of the year but there will likely be more.

I'm in Key West right now
Home for 3 days then Bahrain for 3 weeks
then Korea for 3 weeks in October
North Carolina for 2 weeks
Back to Key West for a different squadron in Nov
My wife wants to fit in a cruise the week of Thanksgiving

At some point I'm going to get up with you and have you do a trust/suppressor for me (if that's still the best way to go with the new rules)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to come but my work travel schedule is insane these days. I never know if I'll be in town/country.

I know about these trips for the rest of the year but there will likely be more.

I'm in Key West right now
Home for 3 days then Bahrain for 3 weeks
then Korea for 3 weeks in October
North Carolina for 2 weeks
Back to Key West for a different squadron in Nov
My wife wants to fit in a cruise the week of Thanksgiving

At some point I'm going to get up with you and have you do a trust/suppressor for me (if that's still the best way to go with the new rules)
Damn that rough man. Here's to hoping you can make it and blow off some steam, literally. :)

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I will mark it in my calendar for sure! As long as I'm not booked for any charters I should be there! VIP TT member parking? :beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts