Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Tundra crew, So i got the 2011 tundra 4x4 5.7l v8 crew cab. I have dreams for this truck as it is my first new car. I want to add a supercharger and what else would make it faster?????? the TRD exhaust? I want to have around 600hp-700hp minimum. any Ideas??

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
hrm I could be wrong but I don't think the tundra is a 600 to 700 hp.... 550ish maybe... I could be wrong tho... congrats on the truck tho

·
Premium Member
2,962 Posts
I think the SC gets you a little over 500..?? I think that is getting near the limit without other major modifications? Why do you want so much HP, do you plan on racing?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
i guess 500hp is more than enough. I have seen twin turbo tundra with exhaust with 600hp. I think that is perfect.
when ? where ? Any proof ? what twin turbo ? lay I checked twin turbos were not available

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Lol I believe what your watching there is a guy blowing up his engine.... that equipment is but available for general public....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
right on. I guess TRD dealer Sc is my best bet? but what other things can I include from Toyota for maximum performance from the dealer?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
super charger, upgraded super charger pulley, maybe some jbl headers when they come available. 4.88 gears if you lift and put bigger tires on. trd rear sway bar for taking corners better. then you have a choice of trd true duals exhaust, or bamuffler, obviously there are other exhausts options these are just the ones I recommend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may not lift since it would be a bitch for some garage parking here in LA. but I like the rest of your Ideas!=, with the TRD dual exhaust sounds clean.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
right on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts