Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my 2011 Tundra with a Volant intake installed. Now I need to get it smogged and registered in California. The original owner didn't have the stock intake so now I'm hunting for the OEM part and trying to not break the bank and buy a stock setup.

Does anyone have their OEM intake in the garage that I can borrow for a few hours? I'm in San Francisco and happy to drive anywhere around the Bay Area to just get this done. Can install and smog it near you and give it right back.

Or...Does anyone from a free state without the A/F restrictions have an OEM intake they want to lend me? I'm happy to pay for the shipping + your time to pack and get it to me.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.