Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as it says I busted the harness outlet and now I can not find a replacement one that doesn't redo the entire thing. Anyone have any suggestions or know where to find that part number?

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might be able to find the part number in here:
2007 TOYOTA TUNDRA Parts - Conicelli Parts Center
They have a 4th of July coupon code. I already deleted it so I don't know what it is.
Thank you for the link. Having a heck of a time searching though. :\ gotta keep at it I guess.

junk yard?
I tried calling a couple of yards to see if they have any Tundra's and no one is answering, maybe closed already for the long weekend.

I hate when I break the weird little things that are a major PIA to find.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bracket is shaped differently and don't think the cables will be long enough. I will have to get a pic from underneath.

If the wires are long enough I may end up using that and just converting it over. :\ Or maybe fab it into the bumper next to the license plate.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
That one said for 2004 Tundra's. Not sure what year your truck is. Should plug right into where the stock one does, but I'd double check the connectors to make sure they look the same. Unbolt yours from those 2 top bolts and fit this one on there even if you had to drill holes lol.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Opps should have stated what mine was. It is a 2007 SR5 DC with tow package obviously.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe I am not the first one to bust it on this truck :)

Thing is also really pricy, may need to go with a non-OEM option than.

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
Buy a generic and splice it in or get one of the aftermarket setup. I forget the brand but it begins with H if memory serves

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hoppy or something like that... Advance auto and possibly some other car part chains sell them in the towing section

1 - 14 of 14 Posts