Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeking answers for this here and so I currently have a 4/2.75ish in suspension lift with Fox 2.5 Coilovers w/ Resi’s and 2.5 w/ Resi’s in the rear too. I added Coachbuilder 1” Shims in the front and 3” Shackles in the rear To make the lift what it is now. So my question is it possible to get the components for a 6-7in kit without the shocks for cheaper since I already have Coilovers and Shocks? I can’t seem to find anything on it or maybe I’m just blind idk. But I’m here asking for some realistic guidance if you don’t mind🤙🏽🤙🏽 TIA

·
Registered
655 Posts

I don’t have any experience with BDS kits but they build a 4.5” and 7” lift kit using Fox 2.5’s. The lift is achieved by relocating the struts and new knuckles, allowing even a factory coil over to be reused.

Reactions: Islandboy_671

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I don’t have any experience with BDS kits but they build a 4.5” and 7” lift kit using Fox 2.5’s. The lift is achieved by relocating the struts and new knuckles, allowing even a factory coil over to be reused.
Thanks Man and I know of this and I guess I’m asking if company’s such as BDS would sell just the components minus the shocks if that makes sense bc I already have the shocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
655 Posts
The link I posted is for a kit without the front coil overs. It has the rear shocks because depending what lift height you go with, you would need longer rear shocks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Off topic... can you share some details about your wheels/tires?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts