Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone..Hope everyone had an awesome Holliday..This is the first post I have put up in a while due to building a new house getting moved in holidays and so on..Now its time to finish up my BEAST by spring..Just added brand new brakes and rotors all the way around as well as 4 new 20 INCH COOPER DISCOVERER RUGGED TREK and I love them. Now moving to the inside a bit i found a few things and wanted to know if anyone had seen or used this set of seat covers..I have researched hard and these seem to be the bomb..waterproof and all..I went with black with
the white pinstripe piping . They should be here Thursday and ill post pics once installed..please let me know if anyone has tried a set of these. again I purchased front and rear.. also threw in this rubber kit for all the rubber cup holder and inserts..Let me know what you guys know about this set if any..LOVE MY YOTA !!!!
Car Vehicle White Motor vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Automotive design Motor vehicle
Black Automotive lighting Camera lens Rectangle Audio equipment

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys for the late response...Found them on AMAZON by LUCKYMAN CLUB They are faux leather but the kit comes with everything all headrests front and back as well as a cover for the console box . you can get many colors and some even have diamond tucked stitching . I personally don't care for that look but I fell in love with this set because my TUNDRA is white with black interior and gray accents and I wanted to keep my original interior in good shape in case I ever had to or wanted to get a newer truck in the future. these overs are the only ones I have found that cover the entire seat instead of just the middle. so check out Lucky man club on amazon. there's even a video showing how they are installed.. Hope this helps. Mine should be here tomorrow and I will post updates once installed...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also purchased this AWESOME console box organizer on AMAZON .My buddy got one and it fit his 2016 tundra crew cab perfect . it lifts out for easy access to whatever you have in the deep as bucket underneath lol its by JDMCAR . Here's a pic..
Car Grille Hood Automotive tire Product

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do...The organizer tray and the rubber cup holder/ door inserts came today the tray organizer it dropped in my console box like a glove..and the rubber inserts with the white pinstripes all fit perfectly Very impressed with the fit..the console organizer tray came with rubber inserts for every space in it...Its sleeting and snowing right now but ill post some pics tomorrow before and after so you guys can see how much better it looks and functions..I forgot to mention I also ordered the metal letter inserts for the tailgate in black and they are waaaay better than the plastic ones. also came in a nice black box. here's
White Automotive design Black Table Rectangle

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood Bumper

Rectangle Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper Font

a pic of them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have been looking at the same set. I would really like to hear what you think when you get them installed. The reviews look good. Not sure I like the rear seat head rest covers from the video, but it is hard to tell what they will look like once installed. The front seats looked really nice.
I have updated the thread.. sorrry im new to this lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE --Seat covers arrived today..SUPER NICE AND VERY HAPPY SO FAR..Nice zipper bag packaging heavy seats super nice material and stitching. feels like leather these are the best pics I can get. until I install them this weekend. I think these are going to look great !
Luggage and bags Bag Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Material property
Automotive tire Rim Automotive lighting Bumper Comfort

Grey Rectangle Mesh Material property Automotive design

Automotive tire Tire Tread Synthetic rubber Automotive design

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.