Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Southeast Michigan have a recommendation for a dealership? I want to test drive a Tundra and there are several dealerships near me. There is one in Roseville i think, Warren, Rochester... I live in Sterling Heights so I am looking for one somewhat close.

Want to trade in my 06 F150 as many others on this board have voiced they concerns over the reliability of Ford, I can vouch for that. Looking for a 5.7 4X4 Crewmax. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 2012CMINCO

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Anyone from Southeast Michigan have a recommendation for a dealership? I want to test drive a Tundra and there are several dealerships near me. There is one in Roseville i think, Warren, Rochester... I live in Sterling Heights so I am looking for one somewhat close.

Want to trade in my 06 F150 as many others on this board have voiced they concerns over the reliability of Ford, I can vouch for that. Looking for a 5.7 4X4 Crewmax. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I've had terrible luck in Rochester from a service standpoint. Szott M59 wouldn't give me the price I wanted (2012).

I bought at Spartan - great dealership, people, and price. As a bonus, they offer a lifetime warranty as long as you have the recommended schedule completed - at any dealer, service place, or do it yourself if you can provide receipts. Not the reason I bought from them, but nice given they had the best price too.

Hope this helps.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
136 Posts
Heres a warning... Stay away from Toyota of Warren... That dealership is shady as all heck... I went there to purchase one after I test drove one.. And put in an offer and he accepted. After he accepted I told him I was paying cash... Then all of a sudden he decided he couldnt do that deal.. This was on a 2010 dc 5.7 with 10k on it.. Nothing special about it.. Then to find out days later they took my bid and was calling other interested buyers and peddling my bid.. The truck they originally had listed for 26k... Ended up selling to some shmuck for about 31k plus fees...
The used sales manager is a down right crook.. Ended up ripping the head of sales guy a new one about peddling my bid.. And he down right didnt deny it. He even admitted to it me and my fiancee..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts