Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up guys,

SDHQ has had my Tundra for the last couple weeks using it to fab their production model hidden winch mount system for '14+ trucks. Going to pick it up Saturday! This is the only picture I saw that Jason has posted from their thread, so I'm sure there's more to come. Sorry if I jumped the gun Jason but I couldn't wait to share lol.

So stoked to see it and thought you guys might like a peek. Got the Warn Platinum Zeon 10-s mounted in that sucker. This is exactly what I've always wanted

·
Premium Member
606 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
do you have a link to their website? Cost? That looks awesome!

Reactions: benboosted

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would never! Not picking it up until tomorrow. I think it's Jason who's holding out on us :)

Reactions: Senorx

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! I think so too, the minute I saw the custom one-off they fabbed for soanso I started bugging Jason about getting a production version going cuz I liked theirs much more than Demello's. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.

Google SDHQ to find em. As far as price goes I'd hit Jason up at SDHQ, I think they're still working those details out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EYECANDY!!!!!! DROOLING!!!!! Can't wait til they release it cause I'm gonna be all over it.
Agreed! I'll post more pics when after I pick it up tomorrw

Reactions: Senorx

·
Registered
454 Posts
looking really good

definitely interested. please post pictures and additional info as soon as you can.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ok its been over a week without any update or pictures. Did it ever get finished? Does it work?

·
Registered
454 Posts
installed and looks good

SDHQ used my truck to test the installation instruction booklet so now I also have the Platinum Warn w/wire rope cable installed in my bumper. Picked it up Saturday.

I know they took loads of pictures and was waiting to post till I got them, do not know when that will be. If there is nothing by the weekend, I will post one. Not much to see from the outside though!

I believe the pics they took will be added to and included in the final install instructions that will be provided to buyers of their mount.

:D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Have not had a chance to use it yet but hope to get the cable stretched this weekend. It's awesome to have the Lamborghini of winches tucked in out of sight and secure.

Reactions: Roy Park

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sub'd

·
Vendor
564 Posts
Ok its been over a week without any update or pictures. Did it ever get finished? Does it work?
they are done and work great. We are working out the final details of everything and they will be on our site shortly. We did a large production run but if anyone wants to get one on preorder shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
650 Posts
they are done and work great. We are working out the final details of everything and they will be on our site shortly. We did a large production run but if anyone wants to get one on preorder shoot me a PM.
Sent PM last week. Have not heard anything back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
$529 for the mount, definitely reasonable for what it does. It looks great!

Its only tested to work with the Warn Zeon 10 Platinum - which is $1800.

I'm going to have to wait for some more affordable winches get tested.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts