Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I should be getting my SC'd truck back today, can't wait. But I wanted some info from the SC guys, if relevant. Is there anything new I need to be aware of? I almost always have the nannies off anyway and I've already ran a full tank of 93. Does it need servicing at specific intervals, alter the belt change timeframe, etc?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What does WOT mean, I have seen it so many post and could not translate

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOT = Wide Open Throttle.

Good to know Sam, thanks. How long do you let it run to be "warmed up?"

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
So I should be getting my SC'd truck back today, can't wait. But I wanted some info from the SC guys, if relevant. Is there anything new I need to be aware of? I almost always have the nannies off anyway and I've already ran a full tank of 93. Does it need servicing at specific intervals, alter the belt change timeframe, etc?
U messed me up with the thought of the s/c being discontinued. I was up til 3 am trying to figure the plan of action to get the cash up in a month. I guess I can feed the kids and buy them the back to school clothes and pay the mortgage.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. I do that now anyway. Tech just called and said the shop foreman is out sick today so he has to teach a class, thus truck won't be ready until tomorrow morning.

:grrr:

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U messed me up with the thought of the s/c being discontinued. I was up til 3 am trying to figure the plan of action to get the cash up in a month. I guess I can feed the kids and buy them the back to school clothes and pay the mortgage.
Kids can be very resourceful if you give them a chance and mortgage? Pshaw, Obama will pay for it.

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
I hate you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts