Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm out of my Tundra and she is being laid to rest soon. Short life but she kept me alive! Hope all of y'all the best with your trucks and I'll sure as hell miss driving the Tundra. I'll still be lurking around but won't be posting. Just went today to retrieve the set of Rigids that didn't get stolen and took a few last pics. Take it easy and be aware of all your surroundings!!!

White Rhino

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Truck was paid off. Had Gap. Fighting with insurance trying to not get screwed since we had to file under the uninsured/underinsured motorist. The person who hit me was an illegal who got out of of he van and ran along with 3 others. Their boss who also owned the van showed up a little later but the police couldn't find any records for insurance or registration on the van. Its been a crappy 3 weeks!!

White Rhino

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
You should sue the tow company for "losing your rigids". Hope you get into another Tundra soon. Take care brutha from my eyeland.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sorry to hear about the whole mess! Look forward to seening your new one, with the driver of the van stuck in the treads of your tires!!!!!

from my samsung galaxy - please excuse the typo's

Attachments

Reactions: navybrat02

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issue but sounds like you are OK and that is what matters. The Tundra did it's job once again, it kept you safe.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Word of advise: Keep your window sticker from when you purchased your truck!! We always keep ours in the manual books and when the insurance sent us their first quote we found many discrepancies. Once we faxed him a copy we received $1150 extra to the original $17400. I'm a happy camper now with that. I'll only owe like $3000 on my car. Pick up a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour. I really didn't have a need for another truck since I moved and with all the traveling I do I wanted something with better gas mileage but was able to still haul a good amount. Debadging and Plasti-Dipping will start probably next week. I have a meeting with my lawyer next week as well to get that ball rolling. Hope its quick and painless unlike my shoulder and collarbone. Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Definitely going to miss the Tundra!!

White Rhino

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.