Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I REALLY need to get one of these. didn't know they were here in SA though, that's pretty cool.
Picked mine up this afternoon,.... it is stout! Fits very snug, almost like a factory item. Very well built. Now I need to figure out how to rig up some lighting inside....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in SA. Just installed my BA 8" system in Thursday, haven't put the resonator on yet and just may not even do it, though interested in how it would sound if I do. 8" is perfect to me and sounds so much better than stock. Also got a pile of audio equipment ready to go but need a full weekend to dedicate to the install and doesn't look like that is coming anytime soon unfortunately.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had my resonator on but took it off because I wanted to hear it more. According to Keith from dirtydeeds, it will be the same amount of loudness for anyone on the street hearing it but sound louder to those in the truck. As long as you are not towing any thing I would leave it off if the droning isn't currently bothering you.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm in SA. Just installed my BA 8" system in Thursday, haven't put the resonator on yet and just may not even do it, though interested in how it would sound if I do. 8" is perfect to me and sounds so much better than stock. Also got a pile of audio equipment ready to go but need a full weekend to dedicate to the install and doesn't look like that is coming anytime soon unfortunately.
glad ya stopped by Bigun........ where ya located in SA?

·
Registered
471 Posts
technically almost all of our trucks are from San Antonio :headbanger:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in San Antonio. 2015 Crew Max 4X4 Platinum. Going to Custom Sounds in a few weeks to get my factory JBL system upgraded to JL 10's 500w amp with a ported box. Will post results when they are done. Also this week I get my G2 BakFlip in!!!! Can't wait to install that! Finally will be able to lock up my stuff in the bed of my truck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm in San Antonio. 2015 Crew Max 4X4 Platinum. Going to Custom Sounds in a few weeks to get my factory JBL system upgraded to JL 10's 500w amp with a ported box. Will post results when they are done. Also this week I get my G2 BakFlip in!!!! Can't wait to install that! Finally will be able to lock up my stuff in the bed of my truck.
Thanks for stopping in Bigun..... look forward to seeing the G2 BackFlip set up

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
^^how'd it go? I'm looking at doing the same setup except with 5100's in the rear. How were their prices, did you shop around much? I'm in SA as well.
They did a great job. I paid 495 for installation of 6112s, Camburg UCAs, 5160s, CB +1, mount/balance wheels/tires and alignment. I went to Planet Pickup and they wouldn't touch my truck cause I had my own parts. They also wanted 600 for the same job.

·
Registered
32 Posts
They did a great job. I paid 495 for installation of 6112s, Camburg UCAs, 5160s, CB +1, mount/balance wheels/tires and alignment. I went to Planet Pickup and they wouldn't touch my truck cause I had my own parts. They also wanted 600 for the same job.
If you can I would love to see a picture of the new stance.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't forget NAW-Northwest Automotive Whse. Inc. on Culebra for lifts, exhaust and more.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
21 - 40 of 82 Posts