Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Price: $49.95

Take 15% OFF this price now until Christmas!
Use Coupon Code "light15sale"
Order Here:
Handheld LED Work Light

PART#:1006-001
MODEL#:OWL-R-97L
UPC#:100600120136

Handheld LED Work Light
The ORACLE 97 LED Handheld Work Light is designed to provide flexible lighting for either work or recreation.It has a rechargeable battery and can be used as a handheld light or as a stand-alone light source.Adjustable magnets, allow the light to be placed in versatile areas. Rechargeable LITHIUM Battery Lasts a VERY long time on a single charge. Heavy duty construction and
extremely durable.

Product Specs:
Weight: 15 oz.
Length: 1.75"
Width: 7"
Height: 13.5"
Lifetime: 30,000 hrs.
Color Temperature: 6000K
Water Resistant
Light Output Brightness: 1,785 lm Lumen
AC/DC Wall Adapter and Car Charger Included
*Rechargeable!

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
MSRP shows 38.50 from your link but you have it listed for $49.95 plus 15% off?

Was thinking about buying one so what is the correct price?

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Since no reply I guess I will just find something else. Had a few more questions but no response.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Since no reply I guess I will just find something else. Had a few more questions but no response.
Yep... I went ahead and ordered one from Home Depot. Of course the one I bought only boasts 400 lumen instead of the unrealistic 1785 this one claims to have.

No response to your question, and the fact that I can't help but remember the thread here about a guy having issues with their product & customer service.

Justin never chimed in on that thread either...

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
What is the point of being a vendor when they don't answer questions about the product they are pushing. I will be buying one this weekend since my son was looking for a cool flashlight

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was thinking about buying one so what is the correct price?
Retail= $49.95
Sale= $42.45

unrealistic 1785 this one claims to have.
These are high quality USA made Bridgelux LEDs, they have a ~85Lm/w efficiency, the flashlight total wattage is 21W and at ~85Lm/w that is 1785 total, that is not unrealistic at all, its the actual calculated output of this light.

What is the point of being a vendor when they don't answer questions about the product they are pushing.
While we wish we could be everywhere at once we can not, AAC is one of the fastest growing companies in the USA and we simply do not have time to answer every question posted the moment it is posted. That is why below ever one of our posts you will see our toll-free number to immediate assistance. We try to answer within 48 hours if you prefer to wait.

We even have a sticky on the very top of our forum explaining this ;)

Hello Fellow Forum Members,

Our customers are the most important thing to this company; we strive to keep every person that does business with AAC completely satisfied and keep coming back. We are a brick-and-mortar store which means we have customers and vendors constantly in and out of our offices throughout the day. We are not constantly in front of our computers like some “web only” vendors. We also sponsor a variety of forums covering a variety of vehicles. We are certainly not complaining just letting you guys know that even with a staff of 14 people we can not check the PMs on every forum every day. We do not mind if you send us PMs we just want you to understand that if you send a PM it will not be answered as quickly as email or a phone call.

I am usually pretty busy and most of you guys know me as the "go to guy" for AAC because I am on the forums but there are several people here that can help you out with any questions you may have.
For example if you have a question about changing your order, order status, need a tracking #, or any other order related question you can contact the office-

ORDERS/TRACKING:
Email Tiff: tiffanieataacstyledotcom
Email Jill: jillataacstyledotcom
Email Todd: toddataacstyledotcom
CALL US: 1(800)407-5776

TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
If you have a technical question about a product or need information on how to install a product you can visit our Installation FAQ section here: Advanced Automotive Concepts - FAQ
If you prefer you can-
Email our tech department: techataacstyledotcom
CALL US: 1(800)407-5776 and ask for a tech

NEW ORDERS / GENERAL FORUM INQUIRIES:
Jonathan and Jessica have the job of helping us out of the forums answering questions, following up with customers, and making sure things get done.

Email Jonathan: jonathanataacstyledotcom
Email Jessica: [email protected]
CALL US: 1(800)407-5776

INTERNATIONAL CONTACT:
Some areas of Canada and other foreign areas can not reach AAC through our Toll-Free Line.
If you are calling international we do have lines set up to assist you. Since these lines bypass our PBX system you will ring directly to the desk of an associate that is not currently on that line. Normally there is a prompt that informs the associate that there is a call, since you are bypassing that please be very specific when giving your information to the associate so that they can quickly and accurately find your order.

Again, since these phones bypass our PBX they may not be answered if that line is in use. If you do not get an answer that simply means that the line is occupied and try the next #.

Line #1- (504)835-1213
Line #2- (504)835-0885
Line #3- (504)835-0055

If you need to contact me directly you can:
Email me: justinataacstyledotcom
Email AAC: infoataacstyledotcom
Call the Shop: 1(800)407-5776
If you must PM me please allow a few weeks for a response.

Thanks for letting us serve you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts