Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I actually just got oracle halos put on my 2014 and I have to say they look amazing once I figure out this whole forum thing I will post pictures
They are doing 2014 now? What is the cost for 2014?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am waiting to find out if we can get the black housings with the level adjusters. As of right now I know that we only carry the non-level lights.
Im interested in the lever ones too. I have a scroll style button to change the angle of the lights (not sure if that is considered "auto leveling"). Looking for a 2014 Colorshift, Dual SMD, complete with housing for my Headlights (complete), and Fog lights.

:drive:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Im interested in the lever ones too. I have a scroll style button to change the angle of the lights (not sure if that is considered "auto leveling"). Looking for a 2014 Colorshift, Dual SMD, complete with housing for my Headlights (complete), and Fog lights.

:drive:
Unfortunately we are not able to get the black housings with the self levelers from DEPO at this time for the 2007-2013 models and DEPO has not released any headlights for the 2014 Tundra yet.

We will keep you posted when we have a date from them on the headlights.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Unfortunately we are not able to get the black housings with the self levelers from DEPO at this time for the 2007-2013 models and DEPO has not released any headlights for the 2014 Tundra yet.

We will keep you posted when we have a date from them on the headlights.
Any word for the 2014 headlights? Do you take in headlights and work on them?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Any word for the 2014 headlights? Do you take in headlights and work on them?
We are now able to get the 2014 headlights (chrome only) and install halos into them. If you wanted us to paint the housings we can do so for an additional $149.

Please feel free to email me at Jonathan[at]AACstyle[dot]com and I will be happy to assist you with getting pricing. :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts