Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SALE! $595 Full Set Professionally Built w/ LIFETIME WARRANTY!

This is approximately $300.00 OFF of what we would normally charge for:

• NEW Tundra Headlights
  • ORACLE SMD Halos
  • Professional Halo Installation
  • Satin Black Paint Finish
ORDER YOURS HERE: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/bhlm_sale.aspx (Quantities are LIMITED)

*Price is for WHITE SMD Halos, other colors, ColorSHIFT, and Plasma are additional.
*Headlights are quality CAPA certified units that meet or exceed OE standards.
*This offer is for standard Toyota Tundra headlights with out auto-leveling.
*Since this is a drastic discount no other offers or promotions can be combined.
*Lights are built-to-order so please allow 3-4 days build and processing time.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Still have these? Do these lights have the leveler capability?

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Justin have a question. The last set I built I had to dremmel holes for the halos to fit. However im seeing a few builds that do not do this? Is it possible without drilling the notch? Or do I have to drill the notch? Im about to be working on two separate builds and would love to know

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Justin have a question. The last set I built I had to dremmel holes for the halos to fit. However im seeing a few builds that do not do this? Is it possible without drilling the notch? Or do I have to drill the notch? Im about to be working on two separate builds and would love to know
Were you using CCFL or LED Halos on the installation. If you are using LED you can cut off the last 3 LEDs if you do not want to notch the housing.

Do you guys sell any with the auto level adjustment?
Yes, but not at this price.

Got any for the 14's?
No 2014 lights yet, hopefully soon! :)

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Okay thanks! And smd

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Were you using CCFL or LED Halos on the installation. If you are using LED you can cut off the last 3 LEDs if you do not want to notch the housing.

Yes, but not at this price.

No 2014 lights yet, hopefully soon! :)
Could you PM me price for a set with BHLM and white smd halos with the auto motors. Thankyou.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Can we get pic's of just the headlight's ? So we can see inside at the craftsmanship?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
very interested in these with the leveler though...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oracle

I actually just got oracle halos put on my 2014 and I have to say they look amazing once I figure out this whole forum thing I will post pictures

1 - 20 of 28 Posts