Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the toyota part# for the upgraded Fuel Injectors that's in the TRD S/C kit? I think the earlier kits had them all labeled in their installation manual??
Thanks!
Jim
-

·
Registered
283 Posts
Instruction manual just says fuel injectors-high flow, no part numbers or anything.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who ever has the supercharger kit should be able to look at the Numbers on the side of the injectors.
Thanks Ryan, but I found the Photo, but the part number was definitely not Toyota. It makes you wonder who really makes them and what the price mark up is..

if you don't get the answer by tomorrow I'll have it for ya. I wrote it down and it's at the office:)
Thanks Keith, but Joe from TG just sent me the part number which is PTR24-34070 . It's not cheap at $140 each x 8..
PTR24-34070 - OEM Toyota TRD HIGH FLOW INJECT

These ID1000cc are cheaper at $110 each, but maybe way over kill..
Injector Dynamics ID1000cc fuel Injector (Set of 4) - Full-Race.com

I don't have $1000+ to try to get more boost from my Turbo.. At least not yet--LoL:eek::D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
This thread should be a sticky.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh W:DW...!
How did you find those?! Are those exact China knock offs? Infact the original ones look like they could be made in China and be the same thing?:eek: They are the same High Flow injectors right?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Oh W:DW...!
How did you find those?! Are those exact China knock offs? Infact the original ones look like they could be made in China and be the same thing?:eek: They are the same High Flow injectors right?
lol, I just searched for the part number in the picture, 23250-YWF01.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Injector

Hey can someone confirm if the injector in the photo is actually a TRD injector and not just the factory injector? I am in need of some too!

Thanks
Joe

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Google both part numbers, the one in the photo and the one Jbroas posted. The first will give you a denso injector and the later a Toyota high flow injector. Both are identical and I'm pretty sure they're the ones that come with the supercharger.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey can someone confirm if the injector in the photo is actually a TRD injector and not just the factory injector? I am in need of some too!

Thanks
Joe
Good point, but that photo came direct from Brian Bjowett that he posted on a TS thread. Then I ran into a rare find of getting 8 High Flow Injectors and an ECU with an TRD Tune that came off a wrecked S/C Tundra. All 8 of those injectors had the same part number on one side. I'll be swapping the factory injectors to the High Flow injectors by this weekend and I'll make sure to compare the numbers and injectors..

Attachments

Reactions: RedBullistic
1 - 13 of 13 Posts