125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and filled in my about bar

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Welcome from Poughkeepsie.

· Premium Member
923 Posts
Did you buy from Lia Toyota? Wondering how the service was. I'm from the Albany/Catskill area. Bought a few accessories from them for my Tacoma when I visit, but never for service.

· Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dealership

I got my truck from northway toyota, and after the day i picked up the truck i will never step foot in that place again. I was lied to and treated like crap from several people there.
I did go to lia for a warenty issue and some parts i needed. They sofar have been good

Reactions: Black toyo

· Registered
6,429 Posts
I guess it is who you deal with. Several of my family has bought from Northway, great deals. I got a great deal on my truck and they went out of their way to do some regional warranty work that I think GST still hasn't paid them for.
I was called a liar at Lia by more than 1 of their staff. They did not know they had a particular Tundra on their lot, and it was 1 of 6 so it did not get lost in the crowd.

· Premium Member
90 Posts
Welcome from a little farther upstate NY. I have had very good luck with Glens Falls Toyota. Little out of the way for you though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.