Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to PD my emblems, grill, and mirrors. I want to do my bumpers and nerf bars and was thinking of using this Truck bed Coating Spray. Has anyone used this? If so, how did it work? Can you post some pictures of your finished project?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
I use the stuff all the time, except I use the roll on version. You have to buy the roller and pan seperate. I like it, its really tough stuff. Its not as thick at the spray on version, but you could do several coats.

KO

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
do u have have any pics of stuff u used it on. curious how it looks compared to other spray on bed liners. i've used herculiner before on my old jeep and it worked pretty good.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Don't know if these pics will help much but I used the spray can version on my smooth textured N-fab step. I bought the steps off craigslist at night and didn't look at all the mounts and the guy even told me they were for the DC. They were for a CM.Well I had to cut and move the last mount and used the bedliner in a can to cover up the welds and to make them look new again. I think its great stuff.

Before

After

1 - 4 of 4 Posts