Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting everyone and thank you for the Join. I have just purchased my first Tundra. She is a Midnight black, double cab, 5.7l, V-8, 4x2 with tow package and a 6 ft bed. The only thing I have done with her was purchase some weather Tech liners for the floor.

I look forward to meeting and getting suggestions and ideas from everyone.
I have never owned a vehicle like this, I’ve almost always had cars or an SUV. I’ve attached a pic for your review of her

Looking forward to many conversations

·
Registered
94 Posts
Greeting everyone and thank you for the Join. I have just purchased my first Tundra. She is a Midnight black, double cab, 5.7l, V-8, 4x2 with tow package and a 6 ft bed. The only thing I have done with her was purchase some weather Tech liners for the floor.

I look forward to meeting and getting suggestions and ideas from everyone.
I have never owned a vehicle like this, I’ve almost always had cars or an SUV. I’ve attached a pic for your review of her

Looking forward to many conversations View attachment 886411
Nice truck. I live in a very hot area so white is my truck color of choice. On a 110 degree day the IR reading is 140f. Whereas black paint jobs can exceed 200f. Judging by your home facade you are East Coast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice truck. I live in a very hot area so white is my truck color of choice. On a 110 degree day the IR reading is 140f. Whereas black paint jobs can exceed 200f. Judging by your home facade you are East Coast.
I live south of Cleveland and north of Akron. I appreciate the compliment. I really like the old fashioned feel of the truck, the shifter is on the tree instead of the floor area. I have a few simple mods ideas for it, like step bars, rain visors for the windows, WeatherTech mats for the floors and a mat for the bed. Next will be undercoating and spray in liner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts